– Bill, Logistics Manager
- Bill, Transportation Manager, food/beverage manufacturing
- Catherine, Logistics Manager
- Mark, Purchasing Supervisor
Finding a transporation provider that promptly responds to RFQs and is up-to-date with regulatory compliance can be difficult to find. So can finding capacity for your freight loads. As a third-party logistics provider (3PL), our freight services go beyond moving freight from point A to B. From the toughest of supply chain problems across multiple modes and types of freight volumes to filling your single route needs within minutes, Dedicated Logistics Services (DLS) doesn’t stop innovating. We earn your business.
Our logistics services go beyond trucks to air, ocean and rail (intermodal) services, serving a variety of industries and transportation requirements. Get the DLS advantage with service the way you need it, complete with automated freight tracking, order management and customized reporting.
- We responded within 3 minutes to your request and solutions are offered within 15 minutes
- Thousands of vetted carriers under contract, access to carriers worldwide
- Fully licensed, bonded by the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) with $250,000 surety bond
- Affiliate company of Total Logistics, Inc. a leader in transportation, gives you access to broad expertise in industry-leading logistics services
Our goal is to exceed the
customer’s expectation – every time.
LTL and TL reefer trucks, perishables, food & beverage
Our extensive TL capacity includes 48’ and 53’ trailers
Oversized, heavyweight shipments, including construction materials, steel, large machines
Less than Truckload
LTL the way you want it, including guaranteed and expedited service
Equipment includes curtain side, Conestoga and step-deck trailers
Rail, multiple modes